Friday 5 February 2016

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Liquid Facial Resurfacer

I do have a bit of an obsession with exfoliating toners, I think once I got over the "acid" word, and saw the benefits, it was a race to grab armfuls of the stuff and as with all product categories, shop until I drop and find the one I am happiest with whilst sampling others along the way.

So Sarah Chapman Skinesis Liquid Facial Resurfacer is a relatively new product, it was available on QVC on two lots of easy-payments and I watched Sarah herself demonstrate it, I liked what I heard and thought I would try it.

I have enjoyed Sarah Chapman products in the past, I like the fact that it is a British brand, I like that I can watch her on QVC and find out a bit more about the products by listening rather than reading, and I like the range of ingredients many of which I can pronounce and have a working knowledge of what they are meant to do.



The product comes in a bottle with a pump, and the design does mean that some of the product escapes around the underneath, which is annoying but not sufficiently so to impede useage and enjoyment.


And this really is good. It is satisfyingly dense in texture, a bit thicker than most toners and more like a thin serum, and it does tingle, in a good way, in a way that suggests effectiveness, a tingle and not a sting, there is a difference, I have experienced both with exfoliating products and I know which I prefer.

I have listed the ingredients below, interestingly ingredient of the moment copper is high on the list and it is blue, as can be seen in the application video below.


Here are some of the other exfoliating toners I am currently using on rotation.



It can be used am and pm but I prefer to use am only, as with all exfoliating toners, the advice is to follow with a sunscreen.

Having only been using this for a week, it is difficult to make any claims, but I feel that it easily fits in with the other exfoliating toners that I use, and I am inclined to ditch the others and see how this performs over the next couple of months.

Currently £36 for 100mls

No comments:

Post a Comment