Wednesday 18 May 2016

Space NK Best of Beauty Gift


I received mine and was really impressed with the size of the bag and the contents. I do like a good beauty bag and prefer to save my money up and purchase either a Space NK or a Cult Beauty offer a couple of times a year - sad sap that I am the bag often swings it for me.

Lately the Space NK offers have been unobtainable or unremarkable for me, but with a 50th birthday and an interesting selection of products to try, it was a given.

In order to receive, one had to be an Ndulge member and spend £150  - I spent forever trying to decide what to buy but in the end decided to go for  Zelens Age Control Foundation and Sunday Riley Good Genes.


The Zelens is a long time want, I have Zelens Youth Glow Foundation but wanted to try Age Control, and the Sunday Riley Good Genes is a repurchase.

The contents of this bag is heavily skin care, and that was the motivation for me, although never having tried NARS Orgasm or BECCA Moonstone I am more than happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment