Friday 20 May 2016

Lipstick Queen Eden


I love a good lipstick, and I love a good Lipstick Queen lipstick, and this new offering from Lipstick Queen is right up my street.


Eden is inspired by the garden of Eden. The Lipstick Queen website states;

 "Inspired by the mystical garden of the same name, Lipstick Queen brings you Eden, the most luscious and tempting lipstick on earth! The color is a vibrant and juicy, semi-sheer red that makes you look like you’ve taken a bite from the most beautiful apple in the world. This easy-to-wear shade flatters every complexion from fair to dark, bringing out a rosy blush in the cheek and a twinkle in the eye."


To my mind it is a sheer bright watermelon, it is very sheer on my lips although I have swished it very lightly for the photo, it does layer to the brighter hue as swatched above.


Lipstick Queen lipsticks are my favourite, hands down. No scent and no taste, I find that there is a great mix of wearable neutrals (Saint Pink for example), quirky but not gimmicky (Hello Sailor, Frog Prince) and plenty of reds (Saint Red, Sinner Red, Saint Eden)

Eden is £22

No comments:

Post a Comment