Monday 13 June 2016

Aesop Parsley Seed Antioxidant Serum


Sometimes I just want to stop all the madness and step off the roundabout of new products and in particular potions which brighten and smooth and exfoliate and slough off, in short I want some rest and relaxation for my mind, my wallet, and my skin.

I have been using Aesop Parsley Seed Antioxidant Serum for about a month, with time off for using up a couple of trial vials of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, more of that at a later date, and it is like a refreshing shower of calmfulness for my thin old skin.

For suddenly my skin is feeling all of its fifty years, it is cranky and unpredictable, spots appear and do not go, and leave a red mark, blackheads continue relentlessly, open pores march unremittingly across my cheeks and the thread veins which I have resolutely been ignoring are breaking through even the most tenacious of concealers.


This really is a very calming and cooling serum, it feels instantly hydrating on my skin. The ingredients are somewhat benign for my skin as I have no reaction other than a relaxing sigh post application.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, PEF-150 Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vilis Vinfera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Linalool, d-Limonene.

And for £45 I get a whopping 100mls. The downside is that that bottle is somewhat narrow-necked and the dropper is difficult to replace back inside without escape of product down the outside - irksome in the extreme.

I bought mine from SpaceNK.

No comments:

Post a Comment