Wednesday 15 June 2016

Omorovicza Blue Diamond Eye Cream

Okay I make no bones about this being an expensive product. It is £165 for 15mls. I haven't purchased it, I don't have that amount of spare cash, but I have secured 4mls worth of samples decanted into a little pot, see below.


And my little pot has lasted me the best part of six weeks, am and pm use.

The eye cream is designed to tackle dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and upper eyelid sagging.

Now I don't have dark circles particularly, I can get a bit puffy first thing, and any eye wrinkles I have are not particularly bothersome. What I have is eyelid sagging. I have said before that I have awnings for eyelids - you know the pencil test for boobs? Well I could fit a pencil case under my eyelids, I can fold them over several times, and it is as it is, I can't afford surgery, so I make the best of it, ie no eyeshadow ever.


But but but, my month's use of this eye product has made a smidge, an imperceptible (except to me) shift in the space time continuum - I can see a tightening in my upper eyelid.

Now of course I should have taken before and after photos, but I didn't. I have secured another couple of sample sachets via a couple of orders from Omorovicza and I will start again but you know what? I am saving up because this product has worked for me and that is phenomenal.

The ingredients are: Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyldodecanol, Squalane, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Arginine, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Pullulan, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Copper Gluconate, Phospholipids, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Darutoside, Acetyl Pentapeptide, Diamond, Silica, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.

No comments:

Post a Comment