Monday 22 May 2017

Sunday Riley CEO C+E antiOXIDANT Protect and Repair Moisturiser


I bought this very recently as in last weekend as part of my purchases to qualify for the SpaceNK summer beauty bag. As such my thoughts are based on five mornings worth of use. 
Here is the blurb taken from the back of the box


To my mind it is a vitamin C enriched day cream.



And a vitamin C enriched day cream is right up my street currently, because I am struggling to get some vitamin C into my skin care routine and am failing - The Ordinary Vitamin C suspension in the tube does nothing for me other than smell somewhat of fake tan and give me a unfortunate warm glow to my already ruddy skin.


This is far more appealing to me. The texture is a rich, creamy gel, sort of cushiony without being claggy and cloying. It sits happily on top of my various layers of serums, and does not cause roll off of previous serums or subsequent SPF and makeup.

I was not an initial fan of the scent which is a sort of artificial orange smell a bit like those frozen Sun Lollies which were part of my childhood promising so much but in reality an awkward triangular dripping mess, smelling of oversweetened orange juice and tasting of water. Still the scent does dissipate and is with subsequent use rather pleasing. And oh what a joy see something so cheerily orange in the mornings.

£60 for 50mls I bought mine from SpaceNK 

No comments:

Post a Comment