Saturday 2 May 2015

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare CEW Best Brand Trio


This is a delightful little kit from Aurelia. Three of their key products in minature but-big- enough-to-get-a-few-generous-passes.

The kit contains 15mls of Miracle Cleanser with a bamboo muslin cloth, 5mls of Revitalise & Glow Serum and 5mls of Cell Repair Night Oil, a hand written note and a voucher for £10 off a £40 spend.


I have used all of these products in their full sizes, they are a sensorial joy to use but are effective. 

I have reviewed the Miracle Cleanser here, I find it such a pleasure, from its gel like cooling texture to its refreshing scent, it is like cleansing one's face with a moisturising treatment for me.

The Revitalise & Glow Serum again reviewed on this blog has to be one of my most favourite serums because it does not effect any other product applied over the top of it, and really does impart a gleam to my tired skin.

The Cell Repair Night Oil is in my stash of face oils and is having a bit of a back seat currently due to the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil, but it is a delicious flower garden scented oil which sinks in easily and calms and fortifies me before sleep.
 

I love the grosgrain ribbon.

This is currently £18 from Aurelia website. There is no extra p+p to pay at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment