Tuesday 5 May 2015

Makeup brushes I buy in duplitriplicate

I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to beauty products, or maybe that should be collector? Whatever it is, if I find something beautywise which I like and use which does its job, I am likely to buy it again, and again, and maybe even again.

First up Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush from Bare Minerals. I bought one, found that it was exceptionally brilliant for applying mineral powder foundation, concealer, liquid foundation, stippling a product into my pores to minimise them. And I found that I didn't want to be without it, so I bought another, then thought I had lost one, so bought a third and felt well really it is a bit like bras, one in use, one in the wash and one washed and ready to use.


Everyday Minerals Short-Handled Kabuki Brush. I am a bit of a mineral foundation fan, although I can go off it suddenly and completely only to return to it when the weather warms and every foundation product is sliding off my face.

I have an inordinate number of kabuki brushes, but these - flat top and domed are really good at applying a light layer of any powder, be it mineral, or finishing. They also do not shed, wash and dry super quick and sit extremely easily in the hand - in short they do the job I ask of them time and time again.



No comments:

Post a Comment