Friday 27 February 2015

Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly


I received a sample of this product after a recent SpaceNK trip.


This is a newish cleaner from Nude Skincare. I think it is a most enticing name, what fun to clean one's face with jelly.

The product is a gel texture, with a slight herbally scent maybe? It is difficult to say, the scent is neutral to my nose. It is easily spread, and emulsifies with the addition of water.


Not the greatest of photos and as can be seen in the background I did go on to buy the full size.

This does remove my makeup but I would not use it primarily for that, for me and my skin it is an anathema to use a product which washes off as the first step in makeup removal. For me this is an am cleanser, and maybe a pm cleanser after the makeup has first been removed.

What I like about this product is that the packaging is slim and elegant - sad but true packaging has a big influence on my intent to purchase, and I could make all sorts of snorty nudge nudge double entendres about packages and satisfaction, but I won't, suffice it to say the slim elegance of the tube with its matte lilac shade is visually pleasing.

I also like the fact that the ingredients list is relatively uncomplicated;  Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Water, Glycerin, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Limonene.

And it is a joy to use, the texture is dense enough to allow for some concentrated massage, when the water is added it becomes a thick lotion rather than a thin runny lotion and it does rinse clean away.

£32 for 100mls. I purchased mine from SpaceNK

No comments:

Post a Comment