Tuesday 30 June 2015

Aurelia Revitalise and Brighten Eye Dew Refill


I have written about this before, but how lovely to receive a hand written note along with a re-purchase within its hand wrapped package.

Now previously the Eye Dew was only available as part of the Eye Revitalising Duo which Aurelia produces, and which contains the Revitalise & Brighten Eye Dew (10mls) and the Illuminate & Smooth Puff Reduction Eye Cream (15mls). 

When I first purchased this duo I whizzed through the Eye Dew, not within days or weeks mind you. I finished it just shy of three months, the Illuminate & Smooth lasting a good four months. And whilst I would repurchase because I found the products to be both a joy to use, but also an effective joy to use, soothing and revitalising in equal measure, the Eye Dew in particular was a bit of revelation. It really is a dew like consistency, and for my aged and bagging eyelids I feared that it would be a bit like an excuse for an eye cream, all style over substance. But it really did both hydrate and nourish, calm and moisturise.

However £90 is a considered purchase to me.

This refill is not really a refill in that it is a full size product complete with its metal roller ball, but it is missing its partner. And at £40 I can cope with that. 

I do hope that Aurelia consider making the Illuminate & Smooth Puff Reduction Eye Cream a single purchase also.

No comments:

Post a Comment