Monday 29 June 2015

Cult Beauty Summer Goody Bag



I received this over the weekend. A plethora of skin and makeup products, some full size, some sample sizes and some teeny tiny, but too cute.

I was keen to try the Fiberwig Mascara, and the Nudestix Lip and Cheek Colour. I am currently on an SPF50 obsessive journey so the Alpha H is a welcome addition to try and the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel is already a staple.


The bag is a beautiful ocean blue, certainly no ocean lapping on British shores is this colour! 

I am a bit of a sucker for a good bag and have to say that having purchased each of the Cult Beauty Bags from winter of last year and spring of this year, each time they have not disappointed, and the bags themselves are very good quality.


In order to qualify for this (free with a £95 or over spend), I purchased Tata Harper Refreshing Cleanser (£60) and Omorovicza Mineral Concealer (£35).

I have wanted to try Tata Harper cleansers for a while and this one piqued my fancy - I have tried it as a second cleanse although I do have these sorts of cleansers coming out of my ears. So far so like but I need to try it more in order to decide if it is a repurchase or not.

The Omorovicza Mineral Concealer was another longed for but un-needed purchase, but searching for concealers like searching for bases is a long and arduous task and one does need to try and experiment and reject many before finding a success. On my first few trials I like the shade - Ivory is a yellow but a neutral yellow to my eye. The texture is cream to powder and the coverage is good. Again I need to try for longer to give a full review. The packaging is glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment