Monday 22 June 2015

Summer Feet


All I want for summer is a pair of acceptable feet. I don't want them to be beautiful, but I would like them to be viewable, to be on public display without shame. For me, caring for my feet is a step (no pun intended) too far, they feel too far away, and I am not particularly tall - 5' 7'' apparently the same height as Kate Moss but other than both also being female, that is where our shared characteristics end. 

I have fiddled about with various unguents and implements to scrub and soothe the hard bits but to be frank it is all a bit of a faff. Until now.

I have used the Diamancel Diamond Foot Buffer #11 for aeons - infact a quick swizz over to Makeupalley and I reviewed mine in 2005 so 10years. And it works fantastically well, but one needs to apply a decent foot cream to seal the good smoothing work and I have yet to find one that works.


Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream was a recent Beauty Pick of the Month on QVCUK and I hummed and hawwed over whether to purchase or not given the glowing reviews, and in the meantime it sold out twice and then could not be had for love nor money anywhere.

I tracked it down on Cult Beauty and have applied nightly for the past month and it is fantastic.

It is a stiff thick anhydrous balm ie no water. It melts at room temperature and smells reassuringly medicinal and tea treeey.


I found that a couple of goes over my feet with the Diamancel Foot Buffer, followed with I a fingerful applied nightly completely eradicated the dry cracks and crevices on my heels. As time went on I did not need to use the Diamancel and I found that my toe nails were softer and easier to cut and the fungal infection (sorry if too much information) I have on one of my big toes is actually lessening.

My feet look rejuvinated, and I now would not be without this product. 


Currently £18 for 100mls

No comments:

Post a Comment