Wednesday 9 December 2015

Eve Lom Powder Foundation Brush


I do love a foundation brush, I really do. Well strictly speaking I love a buffer brush, something to buff my chosen base of choice into my stricken skin. And the chosen base of choice could be liquid, cream, powder, dependent on the strickeness of my skin and how much coverage is required.

This is £38 so to my mind is a considered purchase when there are many and varied buffing type brushes available at considerably less.

But I am on the quest for the one, the one true buffing brush which is long of handle, I find most buffing brushes frustratingly short in that department and dense of bristles.


So this brush is certainly full of bristles, but the head itself is reassuringly small and thus easy to manoevre.

The fault for me is that it is beautiful, and in its beauty lies a reluctance on my part to use and dent its perfection, on the few times I have used it, it has certainly performed and added a polish to my skin, but frankly I prefer to look at it and stroke it occasionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment