Friday 11 March 2016

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Elderflower & Rhubarb


This is the newest limited edition elasticizer from Philip Kingsley - I am presuming it is limited edition, it may not be, I hope not for it is amazingly scented, of elderflower and rhubarb!


One of my first posts on this blog was about the PKE in geranium and neroli and it is also beautifully scented - see here


I am pretty low maintenance with my hair, in that I hate it, I wear it up and hope for the best. I have my mum's hair, I didn't, up until I was about forty and then all of a sudden it shrivelled and shrank and frizzed and thinned - much I think to do with stress as there were great ropes of it disappearing down the plughole. 

I won't lie and say that this product has lessened my hair loss, but it has made a huge difference to the condition of my hair, it makes it smoother.

Currently this is the Beauty Pick of the Month on QVC UK so it is £57.96 and on 3 easy payments of £19.32 - no p+p for 1000mls - for that size it is perfect to use every time I wash my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment