Wednesday 23 March 2016

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

It was my sister's birthday on 14th March - this was bought for her but I am keeping it.

And I am keeping it because I am fed up with relying on cut up sample sizes - see below.


This is an exfoliating mask but sans grains of any sort other than the sort of texture one might come across if spreading melted honey and lemon over one's face.

And to me it is a bit like the hot lemon and honey comfort blanket type mask but with added benefits of exfoliation because when I apply it, it feels warm and comforting, a bit zingy.

I find with exfoliation that a crazy paving network of thread veins around my nose and veering into my cheeks negates the wish for manual exfoliation and I shun anything with a texture. This has enough of something to make me feel that my complexion is receiving a light vacuuming, a bit of a smoothing over. 

I tend to use it about once a week and follow up with extra facial oils and a richer moisturiser.

Ingredients below.


Currently around £30 for 50mls - I estimate that this will last me a good 6-8 months of once weekly use.

No comments:

Post a Comment