Monday 4 April 2016

Lipstick Queen Belle Epoque Tinted Lip Balm

There is something rather dangerous in "passing through" Space NK, for it invariably leads to a purchase. 

I made the mistake of passing through as shelter from inclement weather and chapped lips, I swatched, I tried, I purchased.

And it is without regret for the packaging for one is rather lovely.


This is quite a thick, waxy balm with no discernible scent that I can smell.

It comes in three barely there shades Belle Nude, Belle Pink and Belle Wine. I have Belle Pink which is on the peachier side of pink.

And I love it, it immediately soothed my parched lips and gave me enough pigment to stop me looking as if I all my makeup had been washed off by the weather.

I am in the mood to purchase Belle Wine which is, a deeper berry, but again a wash.

£18 for a pot

No comments:

Post a Comment