Friday 15 April 2016

Votary Face Cloths


Not all face cloths or flannels are created the same. The face cloth which comes with the Votary Cleansing Oil is one of the most luxurious I have ever used.


So for £22 with free p+p one can purchase five cotton face cloths housed in a sturdy white box.



I have a bit of an obsession with face cloths/flannels/muslins and when I am feeling strong I will post something on the number of different ones I have used, from microfibre to bamboo, but not now.


It is difficult to photograph the nap of this cloth but it is deep and I suppose bouncy for want of a better word, and they are larger in size than most.

Now I can and have gone to IKEA or Asda and bought a load of cheap flannels but as my skin has got older, I find that it needs a bit of gentleness and comfort and cheaper cotton flannels tend to increase my redness and thread veins.

Currently there is an offer on the Votary website for the full size Votary Oil (£45) and a box of the five Votary Face Cloths (£22) for a total of £62. I am currently two thirds of the way through my Votary Oil and I may well take advantage of this offer before the month is up.

My post on the Votary Oil can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment