Monday 7 November 2016

Odacite Pomegranate + Rose Geranium Serum Concentrate Hydration



There is a sudden drop in temperature in the UK and my skin for the first time is actually suffering. I used to read all the "ramp up your skincare routine for the coming cooler months" articles with somewhat distracted interest, because it never really applied to me, my skin has been resolutely oily for all my life really - I was not smug but sort of bored. 

Well now, I have flakes (yes bloody flakes) around my nose and on my cheeks, I have a red angry rash type thing - I can't even describe it, it is so alien to me - at the base of my neck which is irritated by anything on it.

Now I think that it is dehydration rather than dryness, but I am taking no chances. Gone are the flannels for removing cleanser, makeup, grime and in are the muslins - far gentler. 

And in are the use of oils during the day - hence the Odacite Po + R serum. Which curses upon curses I have used up.
Anyway it is very good, it is a little bottle of oil (5mls)of pomegranate oil, rose geranium essential oil and vitamin E oil and that is it, to be added to one's current moisturiser, or directly onto a moist skin, a few drops at a time.

Double curses that I have used it up because as I coaxed the dying mls out of the bottle over the past two days I realised how absolutely essential it is for now, it is quite thick if applied directly to the skin, but has sunk in admirable and not caused any of the usual oily overkill which accompanies day time oil application on my skin - perhaps I am transitioning to drier skin? perhaps this is how it starts, a sort of permanent change in skin during the seasonal change? perhaps it is transitory and next week I will be back to my oily self, who knows.

£33 for 5mls - I bought mine from Cult Beauty plus a few others

No comments:

Post a Comment