Friday 5 August 2016

Dr Paw Paw Tinted Multipurpose Balm


I bought these about a billion years ago - well probably a year ago, maybe 18 months ago, photographed them, used them, lost them and found them again in my daughter's stash, and whilst hunting around for a lightweight but effective lip and cheek tint, remembered them.

Anyway these are huge 25mils tubes which are not easily lost in the mele which is my handbag. In fact I remember the first time I came across Dr Paw Paw and it was because a beauty journalist had written that the bright packaging and the size meant that it was easy to lay her hands on it when her lips needed a slick of moisture. Incidentally then it was Lucas's Paw Paw and came in a red tube and was untinted, how times change.

The tinted version has not been around for that long (well 18 months at least) and it is rather fabulous.

I have swatched them below.


And smeared them below to show how pigmented they are.


Here is the Ultimate Red on my cheek


And the Peach Pink on my cheek which does not show up quite so well in the photo.


These are around the £7 mark from various online retailers such as Feelunique and BeautyExpert, but I have also found them in Selfridges and HN. They will last at least the whole of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment