Monday 15 August 2016

Seventeen Stay Time Foundation SPF25


I need a base which lasts a long time. On the days that I work in my job, I apply my makeup at 6.00am and I leave around 5.00pm sometimes as late as 8.00pm. I have no time to re-touch during the day so really I want to put it on and for it to last.

Having an oily skin I have run the gamut of oil free primers, powder foundations and anything to keep me matte, matte, matte, but as I have gotten older, I find that matte translates as flat on my face.

I admit that this line between matte and dried up old leather and glow and sweaty betty is gossamer thin and I am not sure that I have achieved it.

However this foundation is something I would have overlooked apart from a review by Sunday Girl and by Beaut ie which made me at least decide to try it.

So a lockable lid bottle with a pump, SPF25.


It is somewhat thick when initally pumped out.


And the half pump above spreads an alarmingly long way and is somewhat alarmingly thick in texture.


However, this does cover everything on my skin and spreads easily and looks suprisingly skin like. For me the best way to apply is use my fingers, take my time, apply to one section of my face at a time and then take a clean buffing brush and buff like billy oh to blur it all together.

I do not need to apply concealer over this and it does last the prerequisite 8+ hours for me.

If I have a small but significant minus, I do find on my skin that it does oxidise, my skin is oily, what can I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment