Saturday 22 October 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick "The Queen"


This is a rich, deeply pigmented bright pinky red. Is it magenta? Not really to my mind, it has enough warmth I suppose to save it from slipping into a berry which is what I think of as magenta.


I was delighted to purchase this, as all of the Matte Revolution lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury, it applies very creamily, straight from the bullet, no drying throughout the day.

As I wore it more, I was reminded of another shade of lipstick that I wear. Tom Ford Cherry Lush and I have swatched the two side by side below.


And they both have that bright pinky redness.

Here it is on my lips below after a couple of hours of wear and a cup of tea or five. A sadly out of focus enlarged photo but at least the colour can be seen.


Currently £23 from Charlotte Tilbury - I think it is only available from the website, I took a punt on the shade and it paid off. There are pictures of it on various skin tones which is a help.

No comments:

Post a Comment