Saturday 29 October 2016

Last week I went to Paris and I bought...


Last week I was in Paris. The last time I was in Paris was more than thirty years ago on my honeymoon - we drove through it and my OH was gripped with diarrohea and had to stop at a pharmacy and came out with extra large sanitary pads, the least said, the better.

However this time was a much needed family holiday and it was great, lovely weather, amazing architecture, polite, helpful people and just deep joy all around.

I was content to do what everyone else wanted to do with the proviso that I would be going into as many pharmacies as I could. I wanted to go to CityPharma in St.Germain and I managed that on the last day, so what I bought is a mixture of CityPharma purchases and other pharmacy purchases, yes some are available in the UK and until the end of October Escentual has 1/3 off all French Pharmacy brands, so the prices are not hugely cheaper especially with Euro - Pound exchange currently, but it was such fun.


I will review each product properly as time goes on but currently am just loving looking at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment