Friday 28 October 2016

More products that I have used up in the past couple of months



So, more products that I have used up in the past couple of months - probably over the summer if truth be told.

Sunday Riley Blue Moon Cleansing Balm - I have gone through two full sized tubs straight and have given myself a bit of a rest from this product, not because I have fallen out of love with it, but because I love it too much, and I zip through it if it was going out of fashion. For my skin, it just works, it is nourishing and hydrating. I have another pot to see me through the winter - my original thoughts here. £46 for 100mls

Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream - another regular purchase for me, although for some reason I haven't lately, maybe the cooler weather. What I like about this product is that it removes and then prevents build up of dry skin on the feet by simply massaging it in everyday. Original thoughts here £18 for 100mls jar

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I never got Bioderma, it just didn't suit me. This is cheaper and more effective. To be honest I only ever use it after my main makeup remover to check everything is off, it is almost a redundant step, and often it leaves my skin a bit too wet, almost an unwelcome cold and wet wakeup call after my soothing massaging of my current cleansing balm/oil, but sometimes I want the extra insurance, especially if I am going to follow on with a mask of some sort.

Omorovicza Copper Peel - I am very dubious about using any sort of abrasive exfoliant nowadays, my skin just can't take it any more and my thread veins have a nasty resemblance to ice skates on an ice rink. This is a two-phase product, a green paste applied all over and quickly followed by the clear gel which makes a sort of foam. There is no irritation at all, and my skin looks brighter, end of. £90 for 16 tubes, I use less than a third every couple of months or so.

Omorovicza Gold Eye Lift Cream - A very lovely, very nourishing eye cream. I find that Omorovicza does light but dense textures very well. I am not sure that I would repurchase this eye cream because I found my samples of the Blue Diamond Eye Cream by Omorovicza more suited to my needs. I can't find this on the Omorovicza website so maybe it is no longer available.

Nude Advance Renewal Eye Cream - I do have a bit of a thing about eye creams. This one is a repurchase several times over because it does slightly tighten, comes in a pump, is light enough to use am, but rich enough to use pm £48 for 15mls.

No comments:

Post a Comment