Monday 3 October 2016

Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream


So I finished every last drop of this pale turquoise gel/cream moisturiser. Well I left a little smidge to swatch in a vain attempt to show texture - fail.


I bought this with no thought other than it is by Sunday Riley, I like her stuff, I have money to burn - actually I didn't have money to burn but I bought it anyway, such is life.

I have listed the ingredients below - after Caroline Hirons's extremely helpful post on ingredients, I only ever look for phenoxyethanol which is reassuringly second to last.



This is a very "wet" feeling moisturiser and I was fearful that it would sit on my skin am and make application of foundation/concealer problematic, so I restricted use to pm only. But this was an unnecessary precaution, it has sat happily on my skin, am and pm, and indeed adds an extra burst of hydration if applied later pm before bed rather than applying a heavier, richer cream which tends to make me feel too oily.

It is £65 for 50mls and I bought mine from SpaceNK. I would buy it again, but maybe it is more a spring/summer weight of moisturiser rather than an autumn/winter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment