Wednesday 26 October 2016

Products I have used up in the past couple of months


A few cleansers and a day moisturiser.

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser - I used this am only. It is quite zingy, and maybe it is a bit too zingy for my skin. I used the Refreshing Cleanser with great success, and that maybe simply due to the smell, Refreshing is grapefruity and Purifying has a slightly more astrigent note to my nose. It is £49 for 125mls, and lasted me about 4 months of am only use.

Omorovicza Hydra Melting Cleanser - this is a delight, a sheer and utter sensorial pleasure from the heavy jar to the bouncy gel texture, to the light herbally scent (for me Omorovicza does the best scents of all skincare lines). Read Ruth's review, for an indepth review. I have repurchased this because I love it. £65 for 100mls, I used this am, pm, pre and post makeup removal, for makeup removal, when I wanted a lift...

Oskia Renaissance 360 Anti-Ageing + Brightening Supreme Cream - I bought this because I needed a day cream and this seemed to fit the bill, but then I bought another day cream from another brand and sort of forgot about this and then felt I had to start using it because it wasn't cheap and so I started to use it in a bit of a grump really. But the product won me over. I have a tendancy to favour thick dense textured moisturiser and forget that maybe a lighter textured cream would be better for my oily skin, this is lighter and almost serum like in texture but is very hydrating. It sinks in but not without trace and allows for layering of sunscreen and primer. It worked very well for me over the summer. £65 for 40mls.

Votary Cleansing Oil - Original thoughts here. I was really suprised by how much I liked using this after being a die hard cleansing balm user, it removes makeup and is a delight to use. It also lasts ages and ages. £45 for 100mls.

Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm - supersized, this is a whole 100mls rather than the 50mls jar that I have previously used and spoken about here. It is a very nice treatment cleanser really. It removes makeup but is too special for that I think. I use it intermittently when my skin or my sanity needs extra comfort. £80 for 100mls

No comments:

Post a Comment