Tuesday 3 January 2017

2016 What worked for me


I thought that I would narrow it down to one product. And this is it. Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate or FECC from NIOD. It worked for me in 2016.

I came somewhat kicking and screaming to NIOD, I liked the idea but not really the application, the textures were alien, they disappeared into my skin without a trace of neither scent nor feeling and I struggled on with grim determination gaining no pleasure but a gradual improvement in skin texture and appearance. But this is not about the whole range, this is about FECC.

So this is an eye product. Light in texture, but not as light as water, it has a viscosity to it. No smell. It comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper and one tiny drop is enough for both eyes. It can be applied all over the eye lid, top lid and bottom lid. It smooths easily over both lids, without any dragging.

Now my eye problems are well documented on this blog, I don't do eye shadow because I have baggy saggy eyelids, they are 50 years old and the rest, I have awnings for eyelids, I can fold them over many times, you know the pencil test for boobs, well I can apply that to my eye lids blah blah. I am unlikely to find and eye product which would firm up my eyelids, only surgery could remove the excess skin, but what this product did was get rid of the puffiness of both upper and lower lids, it sort of clarified the whole area and made it look younger.

The bottle has lasted me over six months and I have purchased another bottle. It does not moisturise particularly and I do use another eye cream over the top, what can I say? so many eye products, so little time. 

More information from Victoria Health and Deciem.

No comments:

Post a Comment