Monday 9 January 2017

An eyeliner which works for me

I don't do eye makeup. I have eye lids which do not lend themselves to eyeshadowlinerpencil of any sort. My eyelids are baggy and saggy and have been less than taut for as long as I can remember, ie since first considering makeup circa 1977, I quickly realised that eyemakeup was not for me when I had carefully applied a rather splendid pale grey/green cream eye shadow with gold speckles in it, only to have a contemporary eleven year old say that she liked my eyeshadow because it was really noticeable, and that was it.

However one can dream, and a bit of definition never does anyone any harm, thus Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in #801




It is I suppose a greige shade, that sort of cool neutral mix of grey and brown, a sort of 'shroom colour.

I realised how perfect it was about two uses in, and then panicked when I couldn't find a replacement in my nearest Kiko store, or online. I am hoping it has not been discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment