Thursday 5 January 2017

Omorovicza Face

I have a fondness for Omorovicza. I like the skin care and the body care very much, I like the packaging, and I like the website, informative, elegant. I also like the makeup, very much. When I want to feel as if I am informative and elegant, this is what I use.

From left to right Mineral Concealer, Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF20, Complexion Corrector SPF20. 


I have swatched them below in a somewhat back to front order, but the same as pictured above, Mineral Concealer, Complexion Perfector and Complexion Corrector.


Taking each product in order of application the Complexion Corrector is quite white when pumped out, it is thin in texture, a bit like thinned out single cream. On my skin imparts a luminosity as well as blurring the redness, the dark spots, the open pores, the thread veins, the blackheads, the ravages of my ageing skin. I use it most days under any base product which is my current squeeze. I have a back up.

The Complexion Perfector looks rather dark on my swatch and I remember when I purchased this first time without trying it, and gulping apprehensively as this dark putty coloured liquid was pumped out - somewhat magically it transforms into my shade on application, a little goes an extremely long way. It is the only product which when I have worn it my husband has commented that my skin looked amazing. My shade is light.

The Mineral Concealer comes in a slim, stick form, I have the shade light. It is quite dry in texture but is not drying, it is quite yellow but that counteracts my redness or at least neutralises it rather than making me look too yellow. It lasts.

This is not a cheap range, it is a considered purchase for me, but I have purchased the Complexion Corrector and the Complexion Corrector twice, and I am still a fraction of the way through my Mineral Concealer. Whilst I do not use these products exclusively, I use them frequently because they work.

More information from Omorovicza website.


No comments:

Post a Comment