Tuesday 10 January 2017

Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment

Right, this is based on my 2mls sample size, because a 10mls pot is £68, that is sixty eight whole pounds.


So, this is light in texture, it is not a balm, rather a thicker gel cream. It does have a slightly orangey scent. It doesn't sink in immediately but neither does it sit awkwardly on the lips, rather it applies and sits a bit like a cream, but for the lips.

When I first applied it, my lips were dry, and a bit flaky, and taut feeling. Immediately post application my lips felt more comfortable. I have tended to apply this in the evening before bed rather than during the day, I am slightly put off by the scent, it is not unpleasant but I prefer non-scented lip products, at night I am not so aware of the scent.

In a way it is a bit too early to tell, I am less than a week in of use, but my lips feel better and less damaged. I will continue using.

No comments:

Post a Comment