Friday 6 March 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado


Finished, used up, this product is no more. I bought this at the start of the autumn, I wanted an eye product which had a bit more tack and stickiness for the end of the year and into the colder months at the beginning of this year, in other words a product which would afford a bit of slip and massage but which would not sink into my withered eyelids without leaving any residue.

My eyelid issues are of the type which only surgery will rectify, in that my eyelids are slackened and loose so all that I can hope for from an eye cream is moisturisation, and I am okay with that.

So the texture of this product is two-fold, it is a thickish cream which on massage becomes thinner and more fluid, almost oil like. I am not entirely sure that I like that aspect of this product, I am happy with a thicker texture, but the change to a thinner texture means that my fingers are skidding around my eyes somewhat and this is a bit disconcerting. 

However, my eyelids have benefited from the extra massaging and a thicker texture and now that I have used this up, I am missing that extra nourishment.

At £20 for a 15mls jar, I will purchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment