Wednesday 25 March 2015

Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes


There is lots to recommend this book. It is informative and entertaining, I have read it start to finish but have also dipped into to it on a more random basis. There are chapters on skin care, hair care, makeup and manicures but set out in such a way that describes a scenario or a dilemma or problem with achievable solutions and options rather than a rule book.


The size is perfect a sort of souped up fat A5 size, it is comfortably chunky and heavy in the hand, the pale pink paper and black print is pleasing and easy to read - I don't have to reach for my glasses because the print is a decent size.

The photographs are few and far between which is a slight shame because they are beautifully grainy and ethereal.

If I had a criticism it would be that there are not enough photographs and I would like more information about what other women of all ages use, but then I am nosy.

This is around £15 currently

No comments:

Post a Comment