Monday 30 March 2015

La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Stick


This is a high SPF sunscreen in a stick. I have long used sunscreens for their ability to cancel out the redness in my skin, and this product is no exception.


Here I am with no make-up below. I have an annoying inherited (thanks Mum) dark spot under my left eye in the photo, and the skin around my eyes has become exponentially redder and more teabag stained. 


I have put general sunscreen and added the LRP over the top in an effort to show how it knocks out the discolouration. As per in photographs what is so obvious to the naked eye is rarely translated in the photograph but I can see a difference


In the photograph below I have attempted to show the 3.00pm wear of makeup, the settling into the lines and the general aridness to my under eye area.


I have applied LRP on my upper and lower lids, I find that it imparts a gleam and a gloss that is somewhat flattering, with the added bonus of upping the protection from the sun and the environment.


Whilst one can purchase high SPF in stick form which are colourless, I like the pale pearlescence afforded by the LRP, I find it brightens and lightens and it is easy to apply throughout the day.

This is currently around £8 for 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment