Thursday 26 March 2015

Swell Advanced Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner


I bought this following an article by Sali Hughes in the Guardian  which highlighted her top 25 products to help with signs of ageing. My hair has thinned exponentially. I look and feel my daughter's hair which is like a rope, it is weighty and heavy and bouncy and full of life, and mine is thin and frizzy and insubstantial, when I gather it all into my hands it is like a thin piece of string. I used to say about my hair that it was fine but there was a lot of it, now I say that it is fine and there is not a lot of it.

The range is manufactured without silicones, parabens or SLS and I have found that not only is my hair thicker in texture post application, but the loss of hair is less.

The range has expanded since I started to use it and now has a hair mask and a dry shampoo along side the shampoo, conditioner and advance root nutrient complex.

There is more information on the Swell haircare website and the range is also available from Marks and Spencer. The starter kit is around £20 for 50mls of the shampoo and conditioner and 25mls of the Advanced Nutrient Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment