Wednesday 11 March 2015

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist


I like a good toner, a facial mist, spray, spritzer, whatever one wants to call it, the idea for me is not a step to remove the last remnants of makeup and general grime, frankly if my cleanser can't do that on its own, then it is time to get a new cleaner.

Queen of Hungary Mist is by Omorovicza and is based on the Queen of Hungary Water produced for Queen Elisabeth of Hungary in the fourteenth century.

I already have my replacement.


For me this is a freshing, hydrating type of toner, almost like an incredibly light serum. It has a light orange blossom/neroli scent and a hint of a zing, and the spray mechanism has a wide arc so that I find one can spray in the centre of the face once or twice to find all areas are equally covered.

Ingredients: Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Phospholipids, Yeast Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.

This is around £46 for 100mls and I find it lasts me around three months of daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment