Tuesday 17 March 2015

Neutrogena Deep Moisture Body Lotion


Whilst I may flit from skin care brand to skin care brand, like a skin care butterfly, I am pretty much loyal to one body moisturiser.

And this is it, Neutrogena Deep Moisture Body Lotion. I always pick the sensitive because it is fragrance free and I find that the scent of the non-sensitive type is rather pungent for my liking.

I like this body lotion because it is effective first and foremost. My skin feels instantly better on application, and by better I mean comfortable, hydrated, not itchy, smooth, calm. 

It applies from a pump, and is thick enough in texture to hold its shape whilst applying to the body, but thin enough to spread easily.

I have issues with the pump, I think everyone who uses it does, the pump is fine until one gets to about the last 1/4 of the bottle, when it can no longer pump the product up effectively and one has to resort to turning the bottle upside down/whacking it within an inch of its life/ hoiking out a hooked finger full from the irritatingly small bottle opening and any combination of the aforementioned. If I can be bothered I will cut into the very robust plastic. Despite this I will continue to use because it is so effective.

Around £5 for 400mls, this is available from many supermarkets and chemists and is often on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment