Monday 9 March 2015

Sarah Chapman Neck and Chest Rejuvenating Complex


I have always extended any facial skincare down my neck and onto my collar bones, and similarly extended any body skincare from my body up to my jaw bone, although not any body scrubs which are a tad on the harsh side for the neck, but no matter, I try to give my neck a double whammy in the moisturising department and hope for the best.

However the skin is ageing and I felt that it needed a bit more of something and decided to purchase this with the help of some Ndulge points from SpaceNK.


This is a very light serum. I have tacked it out below.


And it isn't even a cream, more like a light cream gel, incredibly light really, it does afford a little slip but it sinks in quickly and almost pulls any product applied on the top in with it. 

I like this product, there is no tackiness, no residual grease, but comfortable smooth skin. And for me that is what I want, my neck has horizontal lines but they have been there since childhood and I can see them etched on my daughter's nineteen years old swan neck, so no unrealistic hopes there, but the texture of the skin on my neck has roughened a little with age, I suppose really it is the driest part of my body and I am not moisturising it enough, this unassuming product is improving this.

The ingredients list is long: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil), Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Triethanolamine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Sodium PCA, Brassica Campestris / Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Carbomer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Geranyl-geranyl Isopropanol, Hexapeptide-10, Allantoin, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder), Disodium EDTA, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Jasminum Officinale Oil (Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil), Retinyl Palmitate, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Amara Oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Oil), Benzyl benzoate, Limonene, Linalool

Around £54 for 40mls

No comments:

Post a Comment