Thursday 5 March 2015

NYR Wild Rose Beauty Balm


I have wanted to try this for such a long time, and on a whim when there was a 20% off code I purchased, and I have been delighted with this ever since.


This is a thick rich unctuous balm, heavily scented with its high proportion of rosehip oil, so don't expect a garden rose scent, indeed the first ingredient listed is rosehip oil.

The texture is oily, but for me and I my oilier albeit older skin, it feels perfect.


I use it primarily as a barrier cream when I go out running of a cold morning, and it performs this task admirably. But I have also used it to remove makeup and as an overnight treatment, and again it has performed perfectly.

The full ingredients list is as follows Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

I will buy this again in a heartbeat.

£38 for 50g

No comments:

Post a Comment