Wednesday 4 March 2015

Lost products



I am a beauty hoarder really. And these lip conditioner/balms by MAC are a prime example. I enjoy a good lip balm and if it imparts a gleam with colour then I am delighted.

I purchased these three lip conditioner/balms from MAC before they were discontinued around four or five years ago.


From L - R MAC Tendertone Lip Balm in Smile, MAC Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink, and MAC Tendertone Lip Balm in Tender Baby



The Tendertone Balms are housed in a rather dinky glass jar and the Lip Conditioner in a wider, more shallow plastic jar.

Lip products in jars are less easy I find than if in a tube or stick but their texture and shades more than make up for that inconvenience to my mind.


Tender Baby swatched above on L is a bright pink, Petting Pink in the middle is a warm mid pink and Smile is a neutral brown.


And from L-R on my fingers, Tender Baby, Petting Pink and Smile.

The Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink is a light textured balm and the Tendertones have a more gel texture.

These are lovely if transient products, their longevity on my lips is minimal but the enjoyment which I receive from applying and admiring my brightened lips is fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment