Friday 24 April 2015

Aurelia Monday to Sunday Bamboo Muslins


I like these so much that I bought two boxes. When one purchases Aurelia's Miracle Cleanser, there is a bamboo muslin included, and although I had several, having purchased the miracle cleanser regularly, these cloths have to be the most gentle but the most effective face cloths I have used.


Beautifully presented in a hard flat box. The size and look of a man's handkerchief, these are deceptive in appearance, once wet they become somewhat flimsy and wafty, but they really pack a punch in the removal stakes, and their size and lightness of material makes them extremely easy to get into the nooks and crannies of my face which become deeper and more crevice like with every passing year.


Currently £18 for seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment