Friday 3 April 2015

Pixi Glow Tonic


I first purchased this when it was in the utilitarian white plastic pump bottle which I rather liked and following this review from Caroline Hirons, which almost broke the internet at the back end of 2012. I have since gone on to purchase it a further four times.


Prior to Caroline's review I was not very au fait with exfoliating toners, but this product was somewhat of a revelation, a toner which seemed to have a noticeable effect on my skin in terms of brightening and evening out of tone. My skin can react and is quite oily, this is gentle enough to use both morning and evening, and I find that I can use it even in the depths of winter when my skin can feel a bit done in but still needs something other than a manual exfoliator to smooth my skin out.

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.

This is currently £18 for 250mls.

No comments:

Post a Comment