Thursday 23 April 2015

Lipstick Queen Frog Prince


I bought this on a whim as per. I have enjoyed so much every lipstick which I have purchased from this range, I particularly like the fact that there is no taste and no scent.

There is no getting away from it, this lipstick is green, swamp, river weed green. But as can be seen from my slightly rubbish photos, this has been worn, and worn in the brief time that I have had it, because this is a magic lipstick which transforms into an individually flattering pink.



Now I search and search for a MLBB shade, and cannot find one, too red, too pink, too orange, too peach. This seems to give my lips back their pigmentation and nothing more.

So naked lips below with some weird brown crumby bits - I swear I was not chomping on chocolate pre post.

My lips have that lived in worn out look, dehydrated. The sort of lips which mean that complete strangers ask you if you are okay, and colleagues ask you if you aren't coming down with something.


LQ Frog Prince applied below, colour and pigment and moisture.


This is currently £20 from SpaceNK.

I particularly like the frog.


No comments:

Post a Comment