Wednesday 1 April 2015

Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser


I have finished this up, and I am rather sad. This is a light but deeply hydrating moisturiser. 

I think what has suprised me using this product is just how hydrating it is, for it really is a light slightly gel like in texture.

I have showed it spread out below.


And then rubbed into my lizard like hands below.


This applies as a layer over a serum, and allows a primer and makeup to be applied over the top without pilling or product roll off.

I can't say that I have noticed any particular illumination of the skin post application, but I have noticed that my skin is cool, comfortable and calm. I have used this throughout the autumn and winter months without any feeling of deprivation on my skin. The product is housed in a heavy glass bottle with a pump which suprise suprise works until the end of product and the scent is gentle and soft and all encompassing without any stridency to it.

Ingredients:Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Corundum (Pro Ruby Crystal), Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Mannitol, Phenoxyethanol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Parfene, Geranium (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Phospholipids, Yeast Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Limonol.

This is currently £85 for 50mls

No comments:

Post a Comment