Wednesday 22 April 2015

MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge


I don't do eye makeup. It is sad really, but from a very early first foray into makeup, I realised that my eyelids had not the space or the tautness for blending and brushes and colour and butterfly wings shimmer.

However I need something to make me look frankly as if I can be arsed, hence this eye pencil.


MAC eye kohl in "powersurge" is a neutral bronzey goldy green colour. It has the briefest of gleam.

I first came across it on MUA where its reviews were legion I tend to use it on the upper eyelid but close to the lash line, I have even managed to smudge it on the lower lash line without ill effect.

I find that it is a bit like a MLBB shade of lipstick - although where the heck one finds one of those I don't know as I am still searching after some thirty-five years - but a MEBB shade of eye pencil, it just makes my eyes look better, more awake.


A new unsullied pencil is never too far away.

Currently around £14

No comments:

Post a Comment