Thursday 16 April 2015

Aurelia Refine & Polish Miracle Balm



So I like this so much that I have purchased a second, and there is still life left in the first.

This is a hard to define product, it is an exfoliator, and a mask, but giving it those names suggests textures and useage which to my mind belie the hidden gemness of it. I will settle for calling it a treatment.

Housed in a squeezy tube, this is the texture and shade of a rich golden honey, it is sticky and soft with a gentle rush of eucalyptus, if eucalyptus can ever be described as gentle - I suppose what I mean is that it is not a "clear the sinuses" sort of eucalyptus.


I like to use this applied to clean dry skin, massage in, leave, and then remove. It is extremely gentle as an exfoliant, but could be rendered gentler with the addition of water, for it does emulsify as can be seen below.



The ingredients are listed below.


This is currently £57 for 75mls, from SpaceNK and from the Aurelia website.

No comments:

Post a Comment