Saturday 25 April 2015

Zelens Age Proof Foundation Cameo and Porcelain


I do not need a new foundation or base, but I wanted to try the new Age Proof Foundation from Zelens. At £65 I did not feel that I could just go out and purchase, so I contacted SpaceNK and asked if they would send me some samples.....and they did.


What suprised me was how much of a difference there was between these two shades which are the palest shades.
Cameo on the left is distinctly more yellow in tone and is paler than Porcelain on the right which is a darker, pinker, putty sort of a shade.


This is a densely pigmented foundation, and a little does go a long way. There is a creaminess to the texture and application, it does not settle into my pores unless I go a bit heavy handed. 

The wear is good, in that it is still apparent on the face cloth at the end of the day. My only concern with this foundation is what I judge every foundation on and which really is the bottom line - the shade.

As can be seen below there is for me too much of a difference between Cameo at the top and Porcelain at the bottom. When I apply them to my skin, Cameo is too yellow for me and Porcelain is too dark.


This is currently £65 for 30mls, it is definitely worth asking for samples from SpaceNK either on line or instore.

No comments:

Post a Comment