Monday 20 April 2015

MOA The Green Balm Cleansing Ritual


I enjoy a good cleansing balm and this one found its way into my online basket after reading an informative review from beautybythegeeks - I was attracted to it because it is relatively inexpensive, around £10 for 50mls, and the ingredients list is small and isn't full of essential oils - I like essential oils but some can be rather pungent.


The kit which I purchased comes with a bamboo muslin pictured below - dense and beautifully soft, I'm afraid I ditched the cloth on first use because it was a little too gentle for my liking.


The balm itself is a thick waxy balm, slightly medicinal in scent and gently green in colour, it is most definitely a dry skin, dry hands massage, and a hot cloth removal. It will not emulsify if water is added.



It removes all my makeup and my eye makeup (of which I admit I use little) without irritation, and I enjoy using it, which is half the battle. I enjoy the scent, I enjoy the texture and I enjoy how it leaves my skin.

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Aqua Purificata (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Ol, Chlorophyll, Limonene

Currently the Cleansing Ritual Kit is around £15 for a cloth and a 50mls pot, a pot on its own is around £10 and currently that is the largest pot they do. 

Available from Feelunique and Cultbeauty amongst other outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment