Tuesday 28 April 2015

Eve Lom Radiance Perfected Tinted Moisturiser Alabaster 1 and Ivory 2


Okay, so I am following on on a bit of a theme, warmer weather means a lighter base and I thought I would look at what I already have rather than lust after something new.

I swatched this tinted moisturiser in SpaceNK and was impressed that the coverage was signficant and the texture and feel was, well I hesitate to say "nice" because that is such a bland catch all sort of adjective, I suppose what I mean was that once swatched the texture was cooling and comfortable on the skin and I liked that the shades were neutral enough.

I liked the swatches so much that I went on to purchase.

I like the packaging - squeezy tube with a narrow nozzle allows for accuracy, I find pumps can fail.


So Alabaster 01 on the top and Ivory 02 on the bottom.



The shades are neutral enough to my eye. I really struggle with shade matching and have shoved my wrists under the noses of my OH and my eldest son on numerous occasions crying plaintively "blue or green?" - not without reason, my OH teaches GCSE and A-Level Art and my son has a degree in Fine Art - and both favour neutral, so these shades pull neither too warm or too cool.

The coverage for a TM is considerable, but I like that - my skin needs all the help it can get.

What I particularly like about this product is that it wears off evenly, I get shiney throughout the day, but it behaves like skin if that makes sense, I end up with shiney but evened out skin. It is still there at the end of the day.

Currently £48 for 50mls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment