Thursday 2 April 2015

Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil


This is the first facial oil which I purchased and used up right until the end without veering of into another product, and I suppose it is the benchmark by which I measure every single facial oil.

The Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil is a thickish, rich, dense oil and initially I felt that maybe even as a lover of a thicker texture, this maybe somewhat too oily and rich for my oily skin. This was not the case. The product has enough slip to allow a decent massage and although it does not sink in straight away (hallelujah), it does not sit on the surface, there is a residue left which is like a Redibrek glow around my face, and I can apply a night moisture post application, or not.

There is minimal scent to this product which I like. I enjoy a beautifully scented product, but smell is so very subjective and products which have certain essential oils in can not only jar in smell but can irritate on the skin, this product just smells of what it is, plant oil, albeit many many plant oils as can be seen in the ingredients list below.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rapeseed Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Bht, Ci 75120 (Annatto)

At the moment I am working my way through the very lovely Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil but this will be my next purchase.

Currently £58 for 30mls

No comments:

Post a Comment