Saturday 11 April 2015

BECCA Foundation Brush #102


I need a new foundation brush like a hole in the head, but my current foundation of choice is BECCA Ultimate Complexion Foundation and after seeing Alex Byrne apply it with this brush, I felt compelled to buy.

This is a small, densely packed synthetic brush. The fibres are quite firm, and it is more akin to a flat foundation brush but in a more 3D form if that makes sense. It picks up enough product without absorbing the product, and the small pointed head makes for accuracy in application. I find that it is particularly good at stippling product into the skin in order to minimise my pores.




I have photographed it next to the Sigma F180 from the side.


And from above.


I bought this from SpaceNK for £33.

No comments:

Post a Comment